Monday, October 13, 2008

Tattoo #2 dedicated to my kiddos.

I have been planning on getting a tattoo dedicated to my kids for quite awhile now. Since Josh and I decided that we are satisfied with our family of 5 I decided that now was the perfect time to take the plunge!
Photobucket

This is on my right inner wrist incase you couldn't tell. This picture was taken about an hour after getting the tattoo so it still has some healing to do. The aqua star is for my dear Kaylee Bug who was born in March. The orange star is for my happy boy Jase-a-roo who was born in November. The green star is for my bright eyed Greyson who was born in May. As I mentioned this is my second tattoo. The first was when I was freshly 18 and went to the tattoo parlor and pointed in the book to decide what I wanted. My star tattoo I planned and thought about for quite awhile before getting it done. I told the tattoo artist what I wanted and he sketched it up. One of a kind. So I am all for tattoos when they are meaningful. I think everyone should have at least one...even if it isn't in a visible place. I am the first and only of my brothers and sisters to get a tattoo. I figure if someone has to be the "black sheep" it may as well be me! :0)

3 comments:

MommyBrain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MommyBrain said...

Well, baaaa, my little black sheep. I seriously considered this craziness when I turned ... gulp ... 30 ... but couldn't come up with something as clever and meaningful as your latest tat. It is so FABULOUS! Perfect for you - stars and your babies - combined!

Love you!

Stephanie Cameron said...

I freaking LOVE it!!