Saturday, October 18, 2008

How do people with 3 kids have sex exactly?

So I know this is a great subject here...lol. But I mean really how do people with 3 kids have sex? There are no worries about a 4th here! My husband and I have affectionately named them cock blockers #1,2 and 3 and hey we are throwing my mom in as #4. Because it never fails...when we do find 5 spare minutes somewhere in our days there is a CB lurking. And no mom if we don't answer the home phone or our cell phones we are probably just trying to get it on...we are not all dead. PROMISE.

4 comments:

MommyBrain said...

Perhaps you should look into getting yourself a milkman? :)

Chi-town momma said...

You crack me up. The fact that you call your mom a CB is too much!!! I feel that way about my mother in law. It's like she has a sixth sense. Although your momma is probably just checking in on you and her little grandnuggets our of love...my MiL is satan and is probably intentionally trying to stop me from making her son happy! :)
As for the milkman, you and your sister are just a bunch of dirty girls...and I love it!

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

OH MY GOD that was so funny.. cock b locker.

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

MommyBrain said...

Hey there slack-a-lacker ... I am in need of a little GODDESS! Give it to me :)