Monday, September 1, 2008

In response to my dear sister Dana's post about B's flattened...

On my sister Dana's blog http://mommybrainnw.blogspot.com/ she recently blogged about breast feeding robbing her of her C's. Well Dana, at least your bra isn't the size of your nearly 2 year old! HAHA!
Photobucket
Sorry the picture is of bad quality. I snapped it with my camera phone.

So please don't feel badly my dear sister Dana...at least your bra for your B's flattened could not be used as a parachute in case of an emergency. :)

2 comments:

MommyBrain said...

You are so funny! And Jaseroo is so darn cute! And your bra really is gianormous ;) My b's flop in envy!

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

ahhhhh that is so funny.
Mine looks the same. lol

emma calls them
booby catchers...

d